29 October 2008

Corruption Barely Heard About

Democratic Senator proven dirty who tries to stifle the people.

Very interesting....

4 comments:

  1. It's not that no one hears.. it's that there is a (D) in front of the persons name.. Move along, Nothing to see here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. As racism is uniquely a white failing, so corruption is uniquely Republican.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One major difference is that Republicans tend to rebuke fellow Republicans who are in the wrong. You just don't see that from the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how I got here...following one trackback from a post on our blog led to several interesting blogrolls, but I was definitely impressed enough just by your blog's name to stop and leave a comment.

    [Also nice to see an old friend, shop rat]

    I read the piece on Senator Wilkerson and was...whelmed. It made me feel nostalgic for dear old Boston. However, I thought the Herald went under after I left.

    I'm glad to have the link.

    Did you see the piece on towns' declining revenues from recycling waste paper?

    Towns’ recycling profits turn paper thin

    I linked the print version because it has a great photo.

    This news is counter-intuitive. One would think that the old Depression saying about "makind do, making over, etc.", would be in play now. But it's not.

    The places which use our waste, like China and India, are experiencing their own slowdown so the trash is piling up everywhere.

    Guess those municipalities are going to have to start asking the rural areas to stash the trash no one wants. So it will be a boon for our poor economy out in the boonies.

    Hey, we have 27 acres here and only use about two. We could dig a big hole and charge Brookline or Wellesley big bucks to take their stuff. A win-win situation for all of us.

    I remember fondly my days of going to the Wellesley dump. I'd come home with treasures. Nothing like living among your betters to glean their discarded possessions. Ah, the books alone were worth the trip.

    Massachusetts: send us your trash!(except for the breathing political kind. We are already filled past our capacity with that kind of rubbish)

    Make sure to enclose a check as part of this paper deal.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.