06 October 2008

New Eras

My encounter with a stalker had many pros & cons.

ProCon
I learned more about the laws of stalking and what the courts can do to protect you.I learned more about the laws of stalking and what the courts can do to protect you. Our justice system needs a major overhaul.
Changes have to be made on the people I allow in my inner circle which will call for greater discernment.Sometimes, innocent friends may be lost because of new protocols and policies that need to be followed.
Not all change is badMaking severe changes can hurt, sometimes the effect is delayed.
It pays to save all electronic paper trails.All your saved information requires space.

All in all, I believe the modifications made were for the best. I almost feel like a new man and a new life is ahead of me. It is really funny because when I tried to envision a future (as friends or more with the stalker), the future was really dark and I did not see a desirable life. But thank God in His mercies that that road has been torn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.