10 October 2008

The Ballot Says it All

NY election mix-up: 'Osama' on the ballot .

What's the problem with stating the facts?

3 comments:

  1. Freud said that a Freudian slip was usually the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this is just TOO FUNNY!! Thanks for the huge laugh. Has NOBAMA started crying "racism" yet? I can't remember when it was that I last laughed this hard.

    Nice blog, I'll be back.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoprat, now how egotistical could Freud be to name it after himself. I think I'll come up with a few things and name them after myself. It worked for him, maybe it will work for me. lol

    average american, trust me, I can't make these things up and I laughed just as hard. I pray "Freudians" like this will not be the only thing that will expose Obama for the charlatan he is. Look forward to seeing you return and also your own posts.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.