06 October 2008

Dumb and Dumber

How long does one have to go to get self-esteem for themselves. My stalker has not accepted that their insanity and failure to be truthful will always make them unattractive to me and any other individual who will cross their path. It is really sad because she cannot be consistent and do what she says she would do:
"Today, I finally have the inner strength to completely and truly accept the obvious and move on. I surrender...., I give up...., I am moving on to start the mourning process of the death of our relationship"
Yet in stupidity, she keeps on trying. And worse yet, is her refusal to move on in that it will affect her daughter who needs help from such an unstable individual. And she continues to put her efforts in bothering me, that she keeps up with her negligent behaviour as a parent. It's a crying shame!

Come on, getRight. Why don't you actually show your real name? Is it possible because it's you Ms. Cadet? Is it possible because you are too scared to post your real identity and have proven my correct that you are not mature enough to move on?