07 October 2008

Fight at the Monkey Bars

I was listening to Dennis Miller yesterday and heard this guy say that the McCain/Palin team were slinging hash because they have nothing else and their real desperate. Interesting, Obama puts out a pseudo-chastisement of the MSM attacking Palin. But, the democrats having slinging hash at everyone, even in their own camp when their were looking for the best candidate. Now, supposedly McCain is tied into the Iran-Contra Affair. Someone call Fox Mulder and Dana Scully because I am sure that the democrats will next say that John McCain sexually assaulted the aliens at Area 51.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they think it's fair game to say anything they wish, true or not, against McCain or Palin, but they sure do get bent out of shape when McCain/Palin tell the truth. I'm praying McCain gets tougher in tonight's debate!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.