13 October 2008

McCain Pro-TaxCuts for Big Businesses?

Hearing this through the debates from NOBAMA about McCain wanting the give tax breaks to companies that send jobs overseas. I went to a source that I believed would have not accurately reported the facts, but take a gander at what the left leaning CNN had to say.

2 comments:

  1. And I happen to be one of those people who believe that businesses should get tax cuts. As somebody once said on my blog, do you know anybody who works for a poor person?

    Michigan has been reeling from the tax burden installed by our Democratic governor, and if Obama's plan to tax "big business" goes through, expect thousands of additional layoffs from Ford, GM and Chrysler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the problem that McCain alluded to that no one wanted to mention thus far. Gov't is too big and highest corporate taxes around the world. Why? Over inflated gov't that needs to be supported.

    Now, I have a major problem with the big businesses that receive the blessings but refuse to send that down to the employees that make their success all the better.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.