07 October 2008

There is more to this story

Man kills himself and family. This is real sad, instead of possibly moving to a more affordable area instead of trying to survive in Crazifornia, this man kills his wife, kids, mother-in-law (I can understand that one), and himself because of some kind of financial crisis. Dude, it's not 1929! I think there is more to the story that he may have involved in other illegal activity and that had the rest of his family been alive, the would have suffered more than a gunshot, but that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. No, it's not 1929, but one wouldn't know that by listening to the media. The drama queen media is making it out to be worse than it really is and why? Well, you and I know it's because they want to keep the population scared out of their wits so that Obama will be elected. The MSM understands that there are many people who don't understand whose really responsible for this entire fiasco, Neo, so they are playing this for as much as they can and it seems by the polls that they are getting a lot of traction out of it.

    This poor man who went beserk probably wasn't wrapped to tight in the first place, but it's truly sad he took his family with him.

    I had a wonderful mother-in-law, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.