05 November 2008

Sad Day, Such a Sad Day

I am saddened that Obama won because I believe Americans will lose many more rights at the expense of CHANGE. There is a big difference between CHANGE that is encouraged and CHANGE that is FORCED. Obama brings that latter. Don't be surprised if there is more legislation that even limits our ability to express ourselves in the blogisphere. I am troubled by:
  1. When Christians voted for a man with the most aggressive abortion stance, I am saddened, but that's their right.
  2. When Christians voted for a man who will destroy God's image of marriage, I am saddened, but that's their right.
  3. When Christians voted for a man who slammed the Book of Romans and the Sermon on the Mount, I am saddened, but that's their right.
  4. When Christians voted for a man who penalizes hardworking Americans to enable many worthless, slothful people, I am saddened, but that's their right.
As a Christian I will be in deep prayer about this country and its leader.

7 comments:

  1. "As a Christian I will be in deep prayer about this country and its leader."

    And that my brother, is all you can do.

    Obama! Obama! Obama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the one thing that we as Christians are suppose to do, period. I don't understand the "I'm saddened" remark when the scriptures tell us to rejoice with them that rejoice and not just people you have an ideological affinity towards. Let's continue to pray for all those that are in leadership; just like the scriptures command us to do. Remember, prayer is not a blue thing or a red thing, it's a God thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neo,I must take issue with your opening statement. Noone can force Americans to do anything they don't Want to do. I don't care who it is, and that includes President-elect Obama. We as a nation can not lose anything we aren't willing to give up either. I can understand somewhat of what your saying, but it doesn't fit when it comes to talking about Americans for the simple fact of the matter is we are a great nation of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neo,
    I have a feeling if Obama and the Dem-led congress get their way with "The Fairness Doctrine" to silence talk radio and their threatened regulation of internet speech and bloggers, you'll be a leader in the underground movement for truth. I'll be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fathead- It is sad that you chant Obama's name like the many Christians (if I can call them that) who willingly voted for a man that promotes everything that is against what the Bible says we are to uphold. California, Florida and another state voted to ban same sex marriage; what will you do when Obama overturns them or appoints judges who will overturn them? What will you do, when Hate-Crime legislation is enacted and Christians will be prohibited from speaking God's truth against any form of sexual immorality? What will you do when Obama and his communistic followers strip away our rights to speak against the coming oppression and suppression of one's viewpoint. "The emperor has no clothes and neither do you!"

    i.h.s.- "Remember, prayer is not a blue thing or a red thing, it's a God thing." I never stated that prayer was an issue of left or right. But being that you mention this, I wonder how many Christians prayed over their decision to vote for a man who mirrors almost every aspect of the anti-Christ? I am not just in disagreement with the ideological piece, my argument first stands from a Biblical worldview and Obama is NOT coming from a Biblical worldview! He spoke out against the Bible and he STRONGLY-SUPPORTS killing little children!!!

    HELLO MR. BIBLE MAN!!!! What happened to one of the general themes of Scripture: Help the widow and provide for the orphans????? Did you forget that one??? Don't forget, God does not like the shedding of innocent blood. That's in the Bible, I'll let you find that one for yourself.

    "Noone can force Americans to do anything they don't Want to do." Did you not hear Obama say: "If you are looking for the government to help out, then you are going to have to accept that you're going to have to give up some rights!"? And "We will use the strong arm of the law to equally distribute the wealth!" Wake up McFly!!! That's communism!!!

    "we are a great nation of people" We WERE that nation long ago when God and Country was a mantra. Now we're infected by a bunch of spoiled rotten kids who want freedom at the expense of an under-appreciated military and pleasure at the expense of forfeiting the freedoms we fought for.

    khaki elephant- Thanks man! I'll be praying that the Lord will strengthen you as well. I believe the time has come to separate the "wheat from the chaff." Christians who stand on God's word and preaching His unadulterated truth will now go through some serious fire. The ones who stood for CHANGE over standing for CHRIST will be the ones to bear the image of the beast and be truly ashamed when Christ says, "Depart from me, I never knew you!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. fathead- It is sad that you chant Obama's name like the many Christians (if I can call them that) who willingly voted for a man that promotes everything that is against what the Bible says we are to uphold. California, Florida and another state voted to ban same sex marriage; what will you do when Obama overturns them or appoints judges who will overturn them? What will you do, when Hate-Crime legislation is enacted and Christians will be prohibited from speaking God's truth against any form of sexual immorality? What will you do when Obama and his communistic followers strip away our rights to speak against the coming oppression and suppression of one's viewpoint. "The emperor has no clothes and neither do you!"

    i.h.s.- "Remember, prayer is not a blue thing or a red thing, it's a God thing." I never stated that prayer was an issue of left or right. But being that you mention this, I wonder how many Christians prayed over their decision to vote for a man who mirrors almost every aspect of the anti-Christ? I am not just in disagreement with the ideological piece, my argument first stands from a Biblical worldview and Obama is NOT coming from a Biblical worldview! He spoke out against the Bible and he STRONGLY-SUPPORTS killing little children!!!

    HELLO MR. BIBLE MAN!!!! What happened to one of the general themes of Scripture: Help the widow and provide for the orphans????? Did you forget that one??? Don't forget, God does not like the shedding of innocent blood. That's in the Bible, I'll let you find that one for yourself.

    "Noone can force Americans to do anything they don't Want to do." Did you not hear Obama say: "If you are looking for the government to help out, then you are going to have to accept that you're going to have to give up some rights!"? And "We will use the strong arm of the law to equally distribute the wealth!" Wake up McFly!!! That's communism!!!

    "we are a great nation of people" We WERE that nation long ago when God and Country was a mantra. Now we're infected by a bunch of spoiled rotten kids who want freedom at the expense of an under-appreciated military and pleasure at the expense of forfeiting the freedoms we fought for.

    khaki elephant- Thanks man! I'll be praying that the Lord will strengthen you as well. I believe the time has come to separate the "wheat from the chaff." Christians who stand on God's word and preaching His unadulterated truth will now go through some serious fire. The ones who stood for CHANGE over standing for CHRIST will be the ones to bear the image of the beast and be truly ashamed when Christ says, "Depart from me, I never knew you!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Help the widow and the orphans" Is it the Governments responsibility or is it the believers? I thought it was the believers since the scripture is speaking to what was the biblical community. "The shedding of innocent blood" You are correct the Lord doesn't like it, and "shedding innocent blood" goes alot farther than just abortions, don't you think so? "give up rights" No, I heard him say we as a nation would all have to make sacrifices to get the country back on track, and I don't equate making some sacrifices with giving up my rights as an individual; you might, I don't. Finally, I yet believe we (U.S.A.) are a great nation, but I understand more certainly that as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ that my faith will be challenged by many including the government, and when that day happens I will yet proclaim God's truth even at the consequence of going to jail if need be. How are we any different from those we read about in the Word of God that were persecuted and Murdered(innocent blood) for the cause of Jesus Christ. If you're going off of a Biblical worldview then don't start whining like a baby when it looks like you're going to have put your faith where your mouth is, or is it that you as an Evangelical Free member only stand up for the Gospel when you aren't in danger of going to jail? Kind of makes a person wonder...hmmm. The Bible says this stuff is going to happen, "the world is going to get worse" that's in the Bible to "I'll let you find it." Much love my brother, yahweh '08.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.