I have been sleeping well for sometime and then this morning before I awoke, my dream closed with my son and I relaxing in the living room. Well, an anaconda appeared out of nowhere. Joshua was knocked out and I was almost paralyzed. It was the freakiest thing and it wanted to communicate with it but it would not go away as I tried to ignore it.
An hour later after I awoke, my stalker was trying to get me to talk with them again. Talk about freakish things! I tell you, she's nothing but hell incarnate!
You know, I've been thinking about dreams a lot lately. I've always thought that dreams were in no way related to our real lives, and people who thought that they did were a bit nutty.
ReplyDeleteHowever, when you read the scriptures you find a great deal of weight placed on dreams, from Genesis to Revelation. Perhaps God still speaks to us that way.
I hope all is well with you and this Omen is more a warning of vigilence.
The meaning of that dream is clear. Now what do you do about it?
ReplyDeleteWe should also understand that the dreams we have aren't always dealing with external events or persons, but instead are some of the things that are present in our own lives that are internal issues that we must be deal with.
ReplyDeleteAnd by no means am I saying that it isn't possibly related to this stalker person, just another view on dreams.
I always, always believe in my dreams, because I believe in my own conscience. I also truly believe everything I put in my head stays there indefinitely, and I eventually dream it. That's why I stopped watching scary movies. LOL
ReplyDeleteWere have you been neo sac? hope everything is O.K and i hope to see a new post soon.
ReplyDeleteWhen someone has someone stalking him, it would be helpful for him to post a bit more often so that we know you're okay, Neo. I hope that everything is all right.
ReplyDeleteI think I would change my e-mail address and my phone number, just to make it harder for her to annoy you. As evidenced by that dream, she's getting to you big time.