Welcome back Neo. My cousin and I have been wondering if you were alright. I'm glad to see that you are. Yes, Senator Chambliss actually put a nice resounding sapnking on Mr. Martin yesterday, and yes I did my part and voted.
What airline was it again? And please email me the name being that you have my address so I can make sure we are on the right page of which cousin you are talking about. Thanks for the concern.
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
Welcome back Neo. My cousin and I have been wondering if you were alright. I'm glad to see that you are. Yes, Senator Chambliss actually put a nice resounding sapnking on Mr. Martin yesterday, and yes I did my part and voted.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
And who is your cousin again?
ReplyDeleteHer name is not important, but she is a beautiful woman of God that is a member of your church...SW
ReplyDeleteJust know that we were concerned since we haven't seen any updated posts from you, that's all.
What airline was it again? And please email me the name being that you have my address so I can make sure we are on the right page of which cousin you are talking about. Thanks for the concern.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome back!