07 October 2008

Possible Cure for Blindness

The may find the cure for blindness. This is awesome yet I wonder will the be able to reverse the affects on people who have diabetes and undergo losing their vision? Also, think of the wonders that has come into the world because of the technologies made for the blind. I think Braille is on everything and it's the most interesting thing I have seen.

Now, how do they come up with something like this so black people who so willingly support the democratic party can pull their heads out of the sand and really see that they are being used? The democratic party has done nothing for blacks, except enable the lazy ones and perpetuate sub-standard living and thinking in a community that is taking handouts while not seeing the blade that is secretly cutting off the community (Planned Parenthood, welfare, unfit parents, enablement, etc).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there are a lot of blind people out there whose vision is perfect but they can't really see squat!

    I searched out "blacksagainstobama.com" this morning and found out they do have a website, but it's not up and running yet. It says it will be up and running soon, but it's getting pretty late in the race for them to not have their website up yet. I was going to send them that video I have up top on my blog of that Black young man. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.