I've decided McCain is trying to get moderate votes which is why he's being so nice. He's letting the right-wing talk show hosts on television and radio, and us, do his dirty work for him. But today I read where he said he's going to kick Obama's "you-know-what". Let's hope that's true!
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
LOL! It's the truth!
ReplyDeleteI've decided McCain is trying to get moderate votes which is why he's being so nice. He's letting the right-wing talk show hosts on television and radio, and us, do his dirty work for him. But today I read where he said he's going to kick Obama's "you-know-what". Let's hope that's true!
I wonder if McCain will put that in one of his ad's.LoL
ReplyDeleteAh, that's funny. Did someboy just pop that up on their property?
ReplyDeleteI would like to have one of those signs up in my yard so I can tick off my liberal neigbor.
ReplyDeleteWell, Gayle I think the McCain landed a couple of George Foremans last night. Maybe it was the old rope-a-dope.
ReplyDeletemccainpalin, it's clear that Sarah Palin made the poster. That's not a turban. They're bandages from a major beatdown on the ice!
khaki elephant, it was placed across the street from a DQ. Brilliant! (think Guiness Stout)
freadom, if you do that, make sure you are not in Missouri because the law of Obama says arrest you if you do it.