Ohio shooting puts face on foreclosure crisis
This woman decides to take her life because they wanted to take her home. Very sad! People keep shouting that this is worse than the Great Depression. Well, I tell you it is worse because America is nowhere near the nation it was back then. There was no government
Homes, cars, jobs, are easily replaced, but not a life. I am truly sorry for her loss because I know what she is going through. However, God can restore all things in His time, and offers the eternal security through the death and life of Jesus, and that is the message that Body of Christ needs to convey to this troubled society.
This story is just the beginning folks and more things will be spun to make it seem that complete government intervention instead of prayer and Christian action.
I've always thought that suicide should be viewed as the result of "illness" rather than weakness. For somebody to take such a drastic measure they must have been so caught in a morass of hopelessness that logic found no footing. Like an addiction, they're the victim of a painful distortion. In this situation financial assistance would help, but only to a point when love and the power of the spirit are really needed to heal. And the that is not the government's strong suit.
ReplyDelete"illness" rather than weakness. Interesting take. I can see both:
ReplyDelete"illness", sometimes there can be an issue of mental instability. I mean the fact of wanting to inflict such severe harm against oneself requires a degree of troubledness (new word).
"weakness", we all struggle with trusting God. All of us!!! However, to go to this extreme shows almost a denial to His power and ability to reconcile the irreconciliable.
I like the new word. I agree that there is a degree of weakness (especially weakness of faith) but we are human.
ReplyDelete