13 October 2008

Objectionably Thought Provoking!


I received this in an email last week from a Christian brother who is also caucasianally challenged. I love this brother dearly and can understand the subject of the email:

"Another reason to vote"

While I am saddened by the picture, I am not surprised. I have been in Indiana since 1996 and got the first "nigger" in my life, here about two (2) years ago. Stupid people will always be around and there is nothing you can do. It is this person's right, First Amendment! Sorry folks! It's the harsh reality of our Constitution.

But this is not the reason to vote for Obama! There has somehow emerged the asasine acceptance that the Conservative Party is the Confederate Party of old. How stupid is that? Democrats are the Confederates! Instead of calling blacks, "niggers", they enact programs that make them dependent on the government to help them get things they don't deserve because they did not work for them and foster a "nigger" mentality in the black community! So, when the blacks walk around looking for handouts, they fall to the bottom of the wrung because they made themselves the expendable leeches of society!

As sad as this shirt is, I actually hope that more racist idiots like this show up to vote. That is how much I do not want Obama to win! He is not qualified for the job on an empty slogan like "CHANGE" when he did nothing to change his environment as a senator ecxept make matters worse!

Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

9 comments:

  1. WOW... Ok I am Pigmentally Challenged, and I did laugh a little at that shirt. After careful review I couldn't tell if that was a black rider or a white one...The hair kind of looks a little nappy (No Offense) and NO white man worth his salt is going to ride a honda... LOL

    I agree Neo, that shirt is a bit over the top, I do ask this in all seriousness...
    IF there were no "R" in the N-word, instead spelled with an "A" at the end would it then be humorous????
    And if it were a black man wearing the shirt would it be acceptable in the black community? In general...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigger or nigga are both offensive and stupid. Those who use nigger in its context are the very words they use. Those who use nigga to encourage or puff up an ignoramus only perpetuate a plague that continues to diminish the black community intellectually and numerically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny on the Honda comment. I think my boss has a Honda. Let me check again and tell him that he needs to check his negrolly-challenged behind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rider looks Hispanic to me. Whatever he is, he's an ignorant idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, that nut is just begging for someone to shoot him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There ya go using big words again... How about NO Bushwack, it wouldn't be acceptable? LMAO.

    You know I don't agree with the shirt, I think its in poor taste and offensive to most free thinking folks.

    That being said the shirts the Obamatrans wear about Palin aren't too cool either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a buffoon. You know this picture is going to make its rounds "proving" that Republicans are racists. Unbelievable.

    But I like your take, Neo. Words are powerful and damaging, but the actions of the left have impaired so many of every color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gayle, whomever this was, clearly is making themselves a target for pain. Sadly, the polls keep saying Obama is ahead, maybe it will take people like this to reinforce McCain's election.

    bushwack, I apologize for the big words, it was dictionary week for me and I got carried away! LOL!

    khaki elephant, your very last word has the cornerstone of the problem. "Color". Who was the first to talk about color? Obama! Who was the first to infer issues about color? Obama! Who will be the first to decry failure because of color? Obama! We're doomed because the candidate will be selected not because of the content of their character but the color of their skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a few idiots voting our way but they're the exception not the rule. How many idiots are voting for Obama simply for his skin color? Is that not also racist?

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.