"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
20 October 2008
Movies I recommend
There are two (2) movies I have seen this weekend that I highly recommend. First one is Fireproof, starring Kirk Cameron and second is Facing the Giants. Both excellent movies and I believe is something long overdue.
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
I've read an article on fireproof and it sounded pretty good; I think I'll give it a shot.
ReplyDeleteNeo, whatcha think of my page?
If you like fireproof, you really need to read the review of it at www.fromwhereistand.info
ReplyDeleteIf you really are mindless enough to take that 2 hour advertisement hook line and sinker then you to really get your own life and values evaluated.
Facing the Giants was a great story. I do have to admit that the acting was pretty bad though.
ReplyDelete