18 October 2008

Darth Barack

THANK YOU GAYLE!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you haven't seen this before? This was all the rage about a month ago...LOL

    Here is the one that goes with it

    I've got a more recent one of this guy.

    I really like him Neo, this guy is not only an eloquent spokesman, he is a martial artist. I think in 2012 We put him in politics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that clip and watch it every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clip very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would vote for this guy. I wonder if he will do one with Colon Powell.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.