21 October 2008

Collin Powell or Colon Problem?

I have had time to breathe after reviewing the endorsement of Obama by a person I never believed to be conservative, republican or right leaning. While I admire the man for his achievements, I have to say that he was a coward to make his announcement on a liberal show like NBC where he would not be challenged. Powell has always been a rogue agent of the left and now he is solidifying his position in the socialist party that looks like they may win. So, why not get some bonus points for slamming the administration.

Oh yeah, Collin Colon, the media and Obama can attack McCain and Palin but the bruda is off limits? Nigga Negro please!

There are too many "unknowns" that make Obama too much of a wildcard to understand or trust. Anyway, his lack of experience will only be matured by following the communistic ideology of a possibly democratically controlled House, Congress and Senate. So, he can have an IQ of 5 and a personality of 200. He is just a token puppet for the left who is about to bring the United States to its knees. Thanks for the endorsement general, we really needed it!

4 comments:

  1. I am disappointed in a man I once respected. I do so no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that sucks the most is that colin Powell might actually get votes for Obama because of his good reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take, Neo.
    I always liked Powell, but it troubled me when he complained about McCain's negative campaigning and Palin's inexperience and then endorsed . . . Obama, who's savage attacks are beyond belief and lack of experience are beyond question.

    Obviously he has some other motive . . . maybe you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cruelest thing, if Obama is elected, will be the realization for millions that they were duped.
    The only change left in the wake of his political leviathan thus far is the enrichment of a select few and the decay of the community that first held him up for hope. He is the cynical black face put on by white criminals and radicals from wealthy families who have done a masterful job of gaming the system.
    That Colin Powell has set upon us all this criminal machine shows a character so low as to belie all his other achievements and make one wonder if they were mere tokenism.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.