20 October 2008

Can You Say, IDIOT!!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol...lol...lol....lol....lol...lol....lol...lol...lol....my grandma's the same way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny, however truth be told there are people for McCain that are the same way. But it's still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's sad, . How can people be so ill informed? Are they living in caves? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally GREAT! Shows that they're only voting for him on racial issues and have NO CLUE what's really going on! Kinda reminds me of OJ's first farce of a trial!

    Are all of Obama's mindless followers this stupid as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, Larry there are people voting on both sides that are equally clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with you IHS, there are plenty of ignorant whites doing just the same thing only in reverse. I disagree with you about it being funny though. It is a very sad situation. Racism is certainly not dead in America, and I wish the Obama campaign would stop trying to pin that on the Republicans and the white race, it is both!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.