No, this is not my new way of spelling 'ulcer'. Yet, it is definitely what I believe the leftist liberal communists in the country give me. Actually, the acronym came to me this morning before I headed off to church. It's an acronym that probably has been used already with the same connotation; however I would like to re-introduced (if it has been used before).
UNION of
LIEBERAL
SOCIALIST
REPUBLICS
It's the only way I can describe the leftist liberal communists in this country. I was watching Forest Gump last night and it blew me away to see the war rebellion then and how much it is pretty much the same now. The only difference is better clothes and more sophisticated drugs. They don't deserve the word 'United' because that would mean the whole country is cahootz with these morons. Yet, VOTE 2004, said completely the opposite. 'States' is too honorable a word for them because it signifies an independent entity that took honorable steps to be recognized and acknowledged as such. 'America'. I could write a five hundred page thesis on why they don't deserve it. Yet, what is important to see is that their actions condemn them.
'Union'. Is what I feel fits better. In that they have agreed to come together for the sole purpose of thwarting the real patriots. 'Lieberal' is what they do. They lie and have no basis to stand on, making their episodes in public all the more foolish. 'Socialist' is what they are. Facist to the core. 'Republics' represents their factions that are wooven throughout our country. So, this is the FYI to when you see me use the term in the future....
Excellent term, and perfect description. One thing though, they have woven themselves together through out the continent. Clinton is suppose to be up here in March trying to recruit more sympathizers for under his desk.
ReplyDeleteI like the new layout. Stop messing with it.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look NEO! On the socialist thing...just wish they could see how much damage they cause.
ReplyDeleteHow to describe those that have given up on the dream of liberty and freedom and the responsibilities that go with it?
ReplyDeleteMostly, I think of them as 'children', but then realize that children want such so that they can be adults.
I am tempted to use 'ignorant', but then realize they have been well schooled at indignation, fist waving and yelling.
For awhile I thought of them as 'French', but with those people finally having to come to terms with Uncle Sam not really caring about their fate, they will have to try and at least sit up, if not stand up, on their own. So I will not sully the French with these people.
And as they do not like the laws, how they are made and how they are enforced, nor do they offer a better method or way, we come to the only term for those that have no morals, no compunctions, slander everyone, and want to twist society to their will:
Barbarians
They can join the terrorists now. It is no wonder they like them so much.
abfreedom: It is pretty bad when our filth are not content enough to spoil here that they have to cross borders and create havoc in other places. Truthfully, I believe that their actions in other places show what they'd do were the US to become the same.
ReplyDeleteJay: Thanks. You know I can't do that. My OCD-like tendencies will not allow it to be the same more than another 10 mins. LOL!
catskill: Thanks for the visit! You do bring up a good point. Because we talk about separation when it suits our purposes. I pray the tyranny at the universities will end soon. Thanks Pro-Lifer. Look forward to reading your posts as well.
lone pony: thanks for the compliment. I was trying to go with a newspaper look. I think they see the damage they're making. The issue is that they just don't care! You know they're the types who are so self-consumed that they cannot see that they're even hurting themselves.
a jacksonian: barabrians well puts it. I love it! Great! And true to what they say: "birds of a feather, flock together"!