22 February 2006

Best friend or freak on the block

When minorities hoodlums can't get along, I say we pull the prison officials out and gas the place! We are already spending billions to keep them in there. I say the ones who are not repeat offenders of small crimes need to be transfer to another facility then, drop the VX gas on the rest of these savages. For crying out loud! PRISON? Being big boy on the block wasn't good enough and landed the fool in jail and now they take the stinking bravado attitude in lockup? I know this is age old but personally these vermin need to be eradicated now! Obviously, they are not being 'rehabilitated'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.