20 February 2006

I'll Be Back!


Sorry, I haven't posted in a bit. I will be posting in about a few hours. I have been in programming hell for the last week and I am about to come up for air. Also, I have been trying to catch a person who hacked one of the systems supported by one of my co-workers. The person was real smart; but I am better and will catch them soon! Thank you all for checking in on me!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    When you figure out who it was, Ill be happy to pay them a visit on your behalf. It irritates me that I've not been able to get in touch with you because you have your fingers glued to the keyboard day & night.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.