22 February 2006

Pieces be with you

Reading this article, I wondered if the people so opposed to the war would care. This kind of violence existed long before we stepped foot on muslim soil. Yet, it's Bush's fault. He was 21 years old during the Six-Day War and that's why Egypt lost. It couldn't have been because of the military genius of Operation Focus; it was the existence of our dear President.

Back to reality, I find it interesting that if the muslims are willing to attack one another, what delivers us from the perview of justice when their done annihilating one another?

US Armed Forces and a President with the 'juevos' to do something about it! So, I really am enamoured with the love seen in this article. See, what the reporter failed to understand was that the bombing was only part of the demolition project because they're looking to build bigger and better mosque for when things actually become calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.