21 February 2006

Trash Operated Garbarge Disposal

I know it may seem harsh, but when I look at this story, all I can see is a criminal helping us out with other criminals. Yes, justice needs to be served; but I think it could have been completed; if the guy had then turn on himself. They did it in Columbine and other crazy massacres; why not here? But, my two (2) concerns are: 1) the unknown bodies are not people not affiliated with crime. I pray it wasn't someone minding their own business who crossed paths with this lunatic; and 2) this guy's popularity. Many of these guys feed on the fame and it is part of their whole depravity in that they look for the attention in being morally reprehensible. I say let's cut him off from television and all vehicles that push news media and leave him in solitude until his execution.

Am I conflicting in any way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.