24 February 2006

Being the Butt of Jokes


I have to laugh on this one before I cry. I caught this article off of one of my favorite talk show hosts; Glenn Beck. The aritcle title is German court convicts man for insulting Islam. Now, you must understand that justice must be served; however I do not think that it was in this case. The people who should be imprisoned are the court members that actually imprisoned this man.

Another thing, is any moron who decides to live in a country dominated by the UN is begging for a life manipulated by communist liberals. I pray the Lord comes before it happens here.

What is so sad, is this is what we'd be dealing with if the LIBS got their way.We'd have censorship to the max. But, they wouldn't care because they'd be gone when it mattered most!

10 comments:

  1. I wonder what they would say about this shirt, then:

    http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a490/a490.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Is that a Gitmo toilet? I want one of those! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Koran -- now in two-ply! I laughed my ass off!!!! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:46 PM

    I figured you'd like it. Let's see what Jay and everyone else will say....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'll probably get excoriated. But you know what... if one's faith is so damn weak that they feel it's endangered by a few jokes, then they may want to examine their own relationship with whatever deity they worship.

    Just my $.02

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicki makes a very good point. She also resembles my daughter! :)

    I would absolutely love to have that toilet paper! No, wait a minute... on second though I don't think I'd even want to have even a picture of that maniac that close to a very private part of my body! So I'd love to have it just for a bathroom decoration. :)

    Please excuse the spam, but I have a picture of Muhammed's mother on Gayle's Friday Evening post. Do you suppose the extremist-muslims would get ticked off about that? Probably! Oh well.... so be it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEO, that's great! I think it's funny, but I wouldn't want it in my bathroom. I can't stand to look at that man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess that picture says it all. I don't know if I would buy it but somebody has had a brainstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should put it in every LIEberals holder to see if they use it, or worship it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:42 PM

    gayle: the muslins have to stop being angry at each other first. So, wen their done convincing the ULSRs to destroy our country; then they'll come after us.

    lone pony: you know you love him. Was it him on your mind with that steamy post? LOL!

    Shoprat: I know someone who knows someone who knows you purchased several crates of this stuff. LOL

    abfreedom: the idiots use them as cocktail napkins!

    catskill: my only concerns with this is how much money they will make from this????

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.