22 February 2006

Swiss Cheese Security Systems, INC

I'd like to credit my buddy Cellus on the title. My original title was Porous Ports; however I like the cheesier one better. Personally, I don't like this idea of pulling our pants down in front of our enemies. This would be opening the floodgates to the greatest level of terrorism attacks the country has ever face.

Can anyone say Trojan Horse?

Cellus did tell me also that Bill O'Reilly posited that America receives a lot of intelligence reports from the Saudis/UAE and to slap them in the face by rejecting this deal would not help us in the long run. So, Bush's 'fight' for the ports is only a play-action for the sake of the Saudis/UAE because it will most likely be negated when Congress overrules his veto to any legislation against this deal.

Thank you Gayle for the pic!

5 comments:

  1. Damn ... I never even considered that Gates might be giving security advice to Bush ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And neither did I! This stuff just gets stranger and stranger! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I meant to ask your forgiveness for not visiting more often. I am still bogged down doing taxes. I itemize, and should do it every month, but never seem to keep up, so it all hits me at tax time, which is my fault entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:16 AM

    You're apologizing now? It's too late! I have already contracted a STONING CREW! Put on your sackloth and ashes because a world of pain is a coming! LOL!

    TAXES! Arggrgghhhhkkkjjjuuudw!!!

    I have to do my taxes early next month and hope I can have enough money to do a trip to South Africa this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found your blog, via Clew's page. This is great. Caucasionally challenged! great name.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.