Team SG-1
Captain Samantha Carter: Liberty Zone. She is military and brilliant the same. Also, there is A Female Soldier's Story 2.Colonel Jack O'Neill: Armed & Christian. Although, I want to be O'Neill because I am as cynical as he is (and because he leads the team), I'll defer here because I think Jay better fits the build here (plus, there is the whole pigment thing). He is a great leader to lead a platoon when called to war.
Teal'c: Self-Explanatory! LOL! He's a warrior at heart, a father and a leader to his people, the Jaffar. He fought to free them from their enslavement and dependence on Goa'uld symbiodes (reminds me freeing blacks from the Democratic Party and welfare/assistance programs). And he still fights as part of the team.
Daniel Jackson: Dumb Looks Still Free. Nice coincidence on the name. A technical mind that reviews things from a philosophical bent. Plus comes with the ability to translate a lot of things in a unique way.
General Hammond: Educated Shoprat. What's cool about this is that I see Shoprat as the guy who knows someone who knows someone. Many of my connections have been made through Shoprat's blog.
Team SG-2
Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell: Bloviating Zeppelin. Another crazy leader with enough sarcasm to keep everyone straight. Major Samantha Carter: Patriotic Mom & It's a Dog's Life. Sorry to combine, but I wanted to keep it in here. Both minds are great and hearts of gold.
General Henry Landry: Crazy Politico. He shares what he needs to and is another leader who can educate.
Daniel Jackson: Frankly Opinionated. He is an educater and also, reminds me too much of Sam Elliot.
Teal'c: Peace on That. Sorry, it's a color thing. LOL! James is probably the voice that will reach the general populace of Black America because I am too much of an Unlce Tom to be listened to. Oh well!
Team SG-3
Lt. Aiden Ford: ABFreedom. Another fighter & warrior w/no time for nonsense.
Teyla Emmagan: Lone Pony. A fighter, teacher, & leader. She could be as hot as this woman but we'll never know because she has to remain underground.
Major John Shepherd: People Covered in Fish. Yeah, robosquirrel. He has the military expertise to lead squadrons and my vote of confidence and appreciation.
Dr. Elizabeth Weir: Gayle. A leader who is part of our front line on the South.
Dr. Rodney McKay: That's my neurotic other personality.
I ran out of photo ideas to communicate my other SG-Teams. Maybe when they let me on the show; I'll come up with characters for the rest of you.
This is pretty darn cool, Neo! And thanks for including me, I'm flattered!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been visiting for awhile but I have the greatest excuse in the world... my browser went nuts! I've finally fixed it, but it took awhile to figure out how. I also should wash my mouth out with soap after all the swearing I've been doing! :)
Priceless Neo .. simply Priceless! ... I don't no what to say, as usual, standing in the middle of such brilliance ... I'm totally humbled and honored ... thank you.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm cool with my ranking. I haven't watched Stargate in a while so I'm no longer familiar with the characters.
ReplyDeleteDon't know the characters, but I love the compliment. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks Neo! I dare any kid to push me today! LOL Anyway, it's kinda cool that someone thinks I could be "hot." ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo, wait am I the Canadian? Is my team the one stuck on Atlantis? I don't watch this show, but thanks for the compliment!
ReplyDeleteI watched the first 2 seasons of Stargate SG1, but I haven't seen much of it since.
ReplyDeleteOne of these days, I'm gonna have to catch up.
Damn you Neo Soc, now I have to look up Daniel Jackson. I'll put something in your e-mail box about the Sam Elliot. Because We Care? I guess. Be sure and hit the link to my design shop and look at it. I have a new section on Family Values that is my current "baby".
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hit and,keep up the good posts, guy.
nuf sed
I never watched the show, but I guess it's a compliment. Thanx.
ReplyDeleteI'm, uh....honored? Why do I have the be the old white guy, huh? Is that some kind of a slam? If I have to be an old white guy with grey hair at the temples, why do I have to be one from such a lame show? The Stargate series is like the Sci-Fi channel's answer to the Power Rangers.
ReplyDeleteThat was cool, Neo. I'm not a sci-fi geek, so I don't know these characters too well. About the only sci-fi series I REALLY enjoyed was Firefly, and I want to be Zoe!
ReplyDeleteLOL
I've check with several people of authority, and I am told that you have me in the correct role. Thanx, Neo Soc. I am honored.
ReplyDeleteNow, a bit off track, but what are we to do with the Moslem's of the world? There is no possible measure of "Good Moslem", "Bad Moslem"! If there were, they would squash these Islamofascist extremists. No person of whatever faith can be considered good when they personally fasten the explosive belt to their 8, 10, or 12 year old child. No person of faith, any faith, can be regarded as good when they know that the occupants of the house next door, or across the street, are these terrorists, and do nothing about their presence.
nuf sed