Did Bush take this guy out to dinner before 'fondling him'. Isn't evidently clear in the picture that they are in bed with one another? Come on people, can you see it?Well, I can't! I look at these two (2) photos and try to make sense of something obviously clear hear. Our first photo was taken when? Five (5) years ago!!!! You mean there is nothing even closer in time to link the President to this fool? Hello, people... What about Sandy Berger? Did he ever get proscecuted??? The libs, and msm is so embittered and desiring of tagging Bush for impeachment; that all other justice remains on the back burner. This is a shame because the country is basically at a stand still until they move beyond their childish games.
Now, when was picture number two (2) taken? Less than two (2) stinking weeks ago! Now, the libs, msm, and dummakratic party will try to not associate themselves with this kind of step but I assure you; they'd use the same tactic if they thought it would work. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tell her to go down there. But, let's look at the photo again. Arm over the shoulder and NO SPACE separating them. Hmmmmm. Interesting. Picture one shows a respectful, three (3) foot separation; marking the 'handshake' as the only means of contact. Oops, maybe the camera shot is too high to see the President slipping him a twenty. I bet that's what the libs will be crowing about next. So, whatever you hear over the next few months; be prepared. If I am wrong, I will concede to my error in judgment. Until, then, enjoy hell you communists!!!!
As an disability retired Federal Employee who swore the exact same oaths as Sand Berger, I feel it is a slap in the face to all of the Federal workforce that takes such oaths seriously that Mr. Berger is not before the courts facing a lifetime of turning big rocks into small ones. I believe the minimum is on the order of 20 years for the destruction of classified information, destruction of original documents (one of the notes was a copy, but it had original handwriting and observations on it, thus making it an original, historical document) and removal of classified information without signing it out and, in fact, acting surreptitiously to avoid such document controls. Each and every one of those has a stiff, Federal, penalty attached to it.
ReplyDeleteThe lack of prosecution is a pure insult to those that take their oath to the Constitution and the Republic seriously.
Color me bitterly disappointed.
I can't get over the smug smile on cindy's face in that picture.. The I have arrived look. SHe is literally letting a man embrace her who is hell bent on America's destruction, including the destruction of every American mom's son. He doesn't like her.. He is not with her in her plight. Only that she is helping him convince his people that Bush is a terrorist.. That is what he wants.. He is an evil man, and she is a total idiot.
ReplyDeleteA jacksonian,
ReplyDeleteYes.. and what did he get fined.. a whopping $10k.. GEEZ! Imagine if it were Newt Gingrich, or someone in the Bush administration.. They would get hanged by the media and put in prison.. Trust me.. The dems have an unspoken leniency to the point where they can do anything illegal they want and get away with it. THe spineless republicans won't go after them either.