28 December 2008

On the Fourth Day of Christmas

The "four calling birds" refers to the four evangelists who wrote the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John;which sing the song of salvation through Jesus Christ.*

Of the sixty-six books of the Bible, this is where a person should start, if they want to see what the Bible says about Jesus.

I pray that today, the Lord will draw every person to read the Gospels and see the Only Hope for mankind, Jesus Christ.

God bless you all
NEO, SOC

* - I don't know how valid that this was the meaning behind this carol, but if it brings us back to remembering why we celebrate the time, then so be it!

3 comments:

  1. A very interesting set of posts.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your posts and your "...don't waste your breath on these morons."
    in your comment caption...
    I have added you to my site-hope that's OK....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shoprat, Happy New Year!

    Thanks christian soldier!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.