24 December 2008

Last NEO write for 2008

I am not ending my writing, but will try not to end this year on a negative note. I am still troubled about the coming administration. And I believe we will see things never imagined in our lifetime with the next administration. I will not say "I told you so" because it will not solve anything. The the Lord allows me to survive the next administration, maybe I will be around to see a frightened and awakened America made the right decision for 2012.

So, no matter how bad the story, I will try to find the positives in it for the Twelve (12) days of Christmas. After that, who knows......

For now, MERRY CHRISTMAS (while we can still say it! LOL!)

Love yall, NEO, SOC

2 comments:

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.