23 January 2006

What am I?

You scored as Theater. You should be a Theater major! Like a bohemian actor, you are seasoned and confident and not afraid to express yourself!

Chemistry
100%Biology
100%
Mathematics
100%Philosophy
100%
Theater
100%Journalism
100%
Sociology
100%Psychology
100%
Anthropology
100%Engineering
100%
Art
100%Linguistics
83%
English
75%Dance
75%
I had to laugh because I can be very dramatic and I love acting!

20 comments:

  1. Looks like you would be good at just about anything you set your mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 AM

    Thanks for the link jgf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I scored as JOURNALISM! Can you believe it??? I'm certified in both print and broadcast journalism by the Dep't of Defense and I work as a writer.

    How can this be???

    (dying of sarcastic shock here. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 PM

    LOL! Yeah, bro, I remember your acting debut. Thank God for the IT field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment, but I already know the inmate in question. I grew up with him pretty much like my brother. He's been a believer for several years. So its not an outreach situation. Its, how do I say what Im thinking without hurting him, and let him know he will alway be my brother?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best at Philosophy & Chemistry

    Worst at Dance & Sociology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:43 PM

    one-kitten: What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a journalist. I could see myself writing for the washington post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:34 AM

    james: with the posts you have been making I think the washington post is personally beneath you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Neo: one-kitten was replying to a reply you left on a post from her blog almost a week ago. What? Do you just randomly spew so much that you can't remember what you said and where you dropped it?

    Range trip next Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Yeah Armed & Christian! I don't practice enough 'safe-speech' that my words are running around out there unchecked. LOL!

    Range Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Neo, I've always wanted to write musicals too. :) I don't tell many folks that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:47 PM

    I want to do a musical, too. It is going to be a synthesis of the 4 Gospel accounts, and the music will all be stuff from the 60's, 70's, & 80's, with minor lyrical changes as necessary. For example, in the scene when Christ confronts Peter & the other disciples after His crucifixion & resurrection, the disciples will sing "Only You." In another scene, Jesus will sing a slightly altered version of "Everlasting Love."

    Neo: Had 1/2 hour between lunch & class, so I went to the Range today. Then I stored the targets in Mr. B's office. IIRC, Pops will let you shoot your Glock when we go next week even though it's not yet paid off.
    Want to go shoot the AK @ my mom's over Spring Break?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my house neo, soc , and thanks to everyone south of the border for all the support. We have a new beginning and a long way to go, and will be returning the favor in your elections as well.

    God bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12:28 AM

    Uff-da, that new background nearly made my head asplode. It's extremely difficult to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:04 AM

    how is that, robosquirrel?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:41 AM

    You love that asplode word don't you robosquirrel? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gonna link you! Great blog!! Off the subject a bit:

    Loved your comments on James' blog. I think I am learning not to leave comments on liberal blogs. Usually, you get venom spewed at you. Whites are not accountable to blacks and blacks are not accountable to whites. WE are accountable to God for our actions, words toward one another etc.. There was so much I wanted to say about how Waneda and the like were twisting what I was saying with their skewed, intolerant views. Best thing is to pray for them.
    I was coerced into going over to Adriannes blog as well. I like conversing with her.. but man did my comment get twisted around!! She posted about God and the death penalty.. ( I should know not to touch that one with subjective, opinionated thinkers).
    On this post one liberal misinterpreted my whole comment as saying GOd is unjust and kills people. It was insane!! All I did was state the facts about history in scripture.. i.e. God telling the Isrealites to kill the women, men, and children and take the land etc.. to accomplish his purpose.. You know what I am talking about. I didn't have time to go into the other side of God not wanting us to murder one another, i.e. able and cain.. But he is a just God..
    Anyway, I think the death penalty is appropriate for someone who purposefully set out and murdered someone.. I also think if someone steals, scripture talks about restitution.. Giving it back, and working to pay it back etc...

    ANyway.. Some of those people on the left just don't get it..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Rebecca: You did well. And yes, they twisted your words greatly. But, remember; many don't want to hear anything about accountability to God. Because in the end; if that was more important than the racial talks; we would have less need for the racial talks! Thanx for the link as well.

    Your Brother in Christ Jesus
    Watson (NEO, SOC)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:28 AM

    I have to agree with Robosquirrel. The scroll effect frame thingy is really icky.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.