I must say that this is a shame that parents aren't being sued instead in the linked article. For crying out loud; let's blame the tv show and cheetos because they were sooo good. If we continue down this route; then I am suing the sun because it darkened me. I am suing my car because it adds three (3) ounces to my butt because it gets me where I need to. I am going to sue Jay because I am hooked writing blogs instead of finishing my book projects.
Anyone know anything else to sue on????
I am suing the city of Indianapolis because the snow residue from the salt trucks makes me have to wash my car more than twice a year.
ReplyDeleteI am going to sue Mexico because of all the crap that comes up here on the wind from the south and throws pollen all over my car, and especially my windshield so I have to wash it before I drive it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to sue Ted Kennedy because he offends me every time he opens his mouth, and he's ugly.
I'm going to sue Hillary Clinton because she not only offends me every time she opens her mouth, she's also ugly.
I'm going to sue Barbara Boxer. She's too stupid to offend me by what she says, but she is very ugly!
I'm not going to sue Cindy Sheehan because she's ugly. She's so ugly I feel sorry for her. I'm going to sue her because she's stupid!
That's all for starters. :)
I'm going to
Sorry, I'm sorry for that last unfinished "I'm going to... ".
ReplyDeleteI'll finish it: "I'm going to sue Nagin for reverse discrimination.
Okay.... I'm done. Thanks for the opportunity to vent!
LOL! Great additions, yet I feel something is missing.......
ReplyDeleteA great comedian once said:
ReplyDelete"I'm going to sue Hustler magazine for giving me carpal tunnel."
LOL Nicki! So maybe this is how we can take down the online porn industry, sue them for the same!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't care about online porn per se. To each his or her own. I do, however, care about the slew of spam, the spyware, the viruses those sites spread. I'm perfectly capable of protecting my children against this stuff on my own. I just don't want naked pop-ups taking over my computer! LOL
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine once sent me a link in an email, without explaining what it was. I clicked on it, and the next thing I new, about 20 pop-ups mushroomed on my screen. Everytime I tried to get rid of one, several more popped up. It was so bad, it froze my computer. I had to shut the damn thing down.
UGH!!!