My friend sent this article to me and it made me mad and proud.
I am mad because 22% of Americans polled said he was wrong! Okay, idiots: If he didn't do anything and his wife got hurt; 93% would scream about his lack protection for his wife. IDIOTS!
I am proud because 150% got off his tail and defended the woman of his dreams! Well done Antonio Davis! Keep doing it because you show America what a real man is like. I am also proud of the 78% of Americans who agreed with his actions. It shows that we're not completely sold out to the leftist mentality that is eroding away at the conscience of America. Maybe Antonio (great name; it's my son's middle name), you have shown other guys what they need to do.....
He did the right thing. I think any MAN would do the same thing if he thought his wife (or any other family member) was in trouble.
ReplyDeleteThe problem shoprat, is will the media pushing so hard against the male persona (AL Bundy, John Ritter in "Eight Simple Rules", Ray Romano, etc) . I guy has to be a baffoon and unintelligent. Pretty sad.
ReplyDeleteAntonio was on point. I would do the same thing. Let a man even look like he is going to put his hands on my family and I'm going back to my westside of Chicago days.
ReplyDeleteThe man is lucky AD was calm. He would have been in trouble if that was Anthony Mason. LOL Boy, I would pay to see that.
LOL! JM; My old New York mentality got me in trouble so I need to especially keep calm. Although, a body slam couldn't have been too bad....
ReplyDeleteI think he was absolutely justified, and the drunk guy is damned lucky that Antonio didn't just go ahead and clean his clock right there on the spot. God forbid someone ever comes up to Princess Terry like that.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Dude, what's with all the bald Black folks on your site? You trying to tell me something--like 'get a haircut'?
No, Jay! Don't get a haircut! Because then you would look like you're you to kill us folk!
ReplyDelete