20 January 2006

The Backbone of the U.S.A.

I should be sleeping because I have a lot of programming to do tomorrow, but this couldn't wait!

honor - a showing of usually merited respect Webster's Online Dictionary
commitment - the state or an instance of being obligated or emotionally impelled Webster's Online Dictionary

I daily grow weary of the radical socialists in this country that demean the excellent work of our military. Men and women who courageously afford me the opportunity to rant in the quietness of my humble (and I mean that) abode. When the day comes that the draft will be necessary; I will enlist not only because of my love of country but my love for the soldiers out there who don't deserve today's draftees to come along side them. They need the Silent Americans whose family knows that when the moment comes; family becomes second to God and nation. I look forward to that day so I can say to those serving, "Thanks, we'll take over from here. Great job! Keep us in your prayers."

Why 'honor' & 'commitment'? I couldn't think of two (2) better words to describe the faithfulness of our brethren fighting the fight the wackos will never do. To be berated on a constant basis by turncoats dumbdamentalists like John F. Kerry, who called them terrorists (and I have it recorded as I watched that crap before going to church!). Honor is the force the flows through the veins and lungs in every soldier despite the a@#holes (pardon mon francais) here who cannot spend useful time praying for our troops. Commitment is the workhorse that pumps the heart and lungs when exhausted from endless nights and coming to grips with the reality that they may not make it home one last time. They do it because they realize the reality of the blessing it is to be an American and they want others to enjoy that right. Some are in for the money (maybe all), but I thank you for not complaining about doing your job and getting it done!

AAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Sorry, but Bush needs to sign into law that any further anti-war crap should be constituted as treason. Harry Bellafonte needs dynamite shoved up his end and blown into the Bermuda Triangle where his brain and crouage is (or is that in the land of OZ?). I don't know if there are enough voices out there saying thanks, but know this troops: "I love you and thank you very much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.