11 January 2006

Regal Racist

Sorry I have been away for a bit. I got this from Jay. He understated my bp rising on this. For crying out loud, who's next? Saddam Hussein? Osama Bin Laden? Ted Kennedy?

This is a sad commentary on B.E.T. (Booty Everywhere Television). It shows that they, like the dummakrats, are not in tune with the positive "blacks" in the country because I would have picked Condi Rice, Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington or even Oprah before Louis FarHatred! But then again, I am not running the show. If I were, there would be more class to that channel rather than the ghetto-crap they put forward on a daily basis.

"Hey, Black America! Wanna get the ''Man'' off of you? The tell the BruthaMan to stop selling you short on B.E.T.!"

10 comments:

  1. Surprisingly enough they didn't pick Gen. Honore, who came in there and cleaned house after Katrina! Instead, they pick the man who tried to perpetuate the "Bush and Co. tried to kill the black man in New Orleans" mantra! Unbelievable!!!

    I was deployed to La. in the aftermath of Katrina. That place was beyond f*cked up before Gen. Honore got there and restored some semblance of order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM

    Thanx for helping out down there. Did you get to shoot any looters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I didn't get to shoot anyone, but a bunch of our MPs caught a child molester in one of the shelters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to go visit Nicki. She sounds interesting.

    The good news is, they are trying to get Blanco ousted. I wish they would go after Nagin as well. They both did lousy jobs and then just babbled all over television about how it was all Bush's fault! As a Christian I should be saying "Lord help the Left." As a conservative I really don't want them to be helped, unless of course the Lord would make them have some common sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:48 PM

    Hey, Neo, the Demonrats are just "keepin' it real for the peeps." I knew that story would get you going. I can't wait to find out what my mother in law has to say about it, but I'm sure she won't be surprised.

    Why can't we get the ACLU to sue BET for racism? After all, what could be more racist than trying to perpetuate the stereotype of thugs, pimps, and ho's as the best to which Blacks can aspire? Hell, I'm amazed that Kanye West didn't win...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle, anytime. I'm in Virginia. :-) But you may have to hurry. I am most likely going to deploy to Kosovo for a year and a half starting this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recall the days when I use to love BET. It is for bottom dwellers now and it is a shame because it has the means to be an advocate for the advancement of the image of black people in the media. But booty pays the bill so I don't watch the "Pimp N Whore" show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Great point JM; but why can't even the thugs pull their heads out of the bling and see what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thugs only care about thuggin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:09 PM

    So, then we need to bust caps in the useless thugs!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.