"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
25 January 2006
Kettle vs. Pot
I saw this article and had to laugh because they want Bush to come clean on Republican corruption. I know it exists but I will be ticked if Bush doesn't mention anything on Democratic corruption. I would include excerpts of Democratic Corruption; however this is a blog, not an encyclopedia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL ... encyclopedia might be a little small. Shoprat has a good one on corruption in Detroit, all Dems as well.
ReplyDeleteNeo: I particularly enjoyed reading this recent quote:
ReplyDelete"When you spread food out on a picnic table, you can expect ants. When you put $3 trillion on the table, you can expect special interests, lobbyists and pork-barrel politicians. As long as the federal government has so much money and power to hand out, we'll never get rid of the Abramoffs. Restrictions on lobbying deal with symptoms, not causes." —David Boaz
abfreedom: I saw those posts by Shoprat. And the sad part about us laughing on the 'encyclopedia' girth of the situation is that the pragmatists don't seem to care; as long as it doesn't pop their bubble.
ReplyDeletebloviating zeppelin: Excellent quote. But, I have to go deeper, analyze this:
Could the ants be the pork-barrel politicians? They have one queen (Hitlery), and a bunch of worker(sorry about the oxymoron)-ants (liberals).
Yeah, heck Detroit is a volume all on its own - rivaling Rhode Island and Massachusetts, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete"I would include excerpts of Democratic Corruption; however this is a blog, not an encyclopedia."
ReplyDeleteWell said. I have enjoyed reading your comments on other people's blogs.
Ah, so this explains all the bodies laying in the streets... oh, wait, there aren't any.
ReplyDeleteMy Uncle Ed was always suspicious of those espousing that this country was doing *nothing* to help the poor. He would glance outside and say: "Streets look ok to me. No dead bodies."
Mind you this was back *before* everyone tried to scare us out of our wits with the avian flu...
Beware of demogogues bearing rhetoric. They have other people's pockets to fill with your money.
funny 'a jacksonian'. real funny. LOL!
ReplyDelete