25 January 2006

Kanye or the Klan?

I saw this article and made me wonder; how dare he think he merited the privilege of posing as our Saviour? With his famous outburst; he proved that he is far less than unbiased. And the only side Jesus was on was the Father's. Worse yet; Kanye wanted to be right; he should have found a Middle Easterner for the pose. But, I digress. Kanye, to me, lost his credibility with his outburst and counter-Christian behaviour; just like other 'Christian spokesmen' who fell. But, if we can let the likes of Kanye, Farrakhan, & others be such a vocal presence; why stop the Klan?

2 comments:

  1. So many willing to pose as Christ... so few willing to *act* like Christ. Silly me, I thought that was what redemption took...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Nice! Our first responsibility in the arena of redemption is to accept the gift from God and then the second responsibility is to "act like Christ". You're not asking for a lot; it's just that most often; we're not willing to give it...

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.