Congratulations. You just got permission from the government to do something that is a God-given Right and is recognized as such under the Constitution & Bill of Rights. Welcome to the Land of the Free; let's go gun shopping!
P.S. See, I told you it would only show up after you stopped counting the days and eagerly checking the mail twice a day. :) Now we need to get Mr. B on board.
So...what's it gonna be? First the Glock, then the Range membership, or the GOA life membership?
Maybe we could do the trip together over the summer. After all, I'm only 9 months away from paying mine in full and the certificate never expires.
BTW, I got a catalogue from Centerfire Systems the other day. Grasshopper has been drooling over the page with the .22 that looks like an AK-47, but I'm sure he'll relinquish the catalogue long enough for you to glance through it.
Now that you've finished Boston's Gun Bible have you made any decisions?
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
Congratulations. You just got permission from the government to do something that is a God-given Right and is recognized as such under the Constitution & Bill of Rights. Welcome to the Land of the Free; let's go gun shopping!
ReplyDeleteP.S. See, I told you it would only show up after you stopped counting the days and eagerly checking the mail twice a day. :) Now we need to get Mr. B on board.
OMG!!! That's exactly what I told him in an email! Great minds must CERTAINLY think alike! LOL ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo...what's it gonna be? First the Glock, then the Range membership, or the GOA life membership?
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could do the trip together over the summer. After all, I'm only 9 months away from paying mine in full and the certificate never expires.
BTW, I got a catalogue from Centerfire Systems the other day. Grasshopper has been drooling over the page with the .22 that looks like an AK-47, but I'm sure he'll relinquish the catalogue long enough for you to glance through it.
Now that you've finished Boston's Gun Bible have you made any decisions?
Curse those unclosed HTML tags!
ReplyDeleteCongrats NEO. I'm laughing at A&C.
ReplyDeleteGLOCK 22 first; range membership 2nd; GOA 3rd
ReplyDeleteoora!