| I am a modest person :D, so filling this out was quite challenging in that I really hate talking about how great I can be. | |
| 1. | Like Lone Pony, I daydream. But it is more of a tunnel vision thing when I am programming. Instead of 'excuse me', it's usually 'I'm sorry'. |
| 2. | My son is with me every other weekend, but I have a Sam's Club membership and I buy in bulk. |
| 3. | I love studying all types of languages just for the fun of it (you never know, with the way the libs are trying to destroy this country, it may be helpful to know a couple of languages should we ever be defeated in war. NOT!) |
| 4. | I love studying all the license plates I see, and try to find all possible mathematical computations to make the license plate an equation. (for example: 99N1242; is an equation because 9x9 = 81, 8+1 = 9 and 1+2+4+2 = 9; BTW: 9 is a unique number in that all its multiples add up to 9. So, 9 is the easiest equation to construct; hence make it your last resort if you can't find anything else. I normally have the letters function as equal signs, but hey, it's your license plate and your fun!) |
| 5. | When I build my next home, I want to put a dome observatory on the roof so I can peer out at the stars. |
1. A Female Soldier's Story 2
1. Let Your Voices Be Heard
3. Liberty Zone
4. Thoughts from the librarian
5. Paul's Other Missionary Journies Yeah! I sent one to myself! My sixth quirk is many identities! HA! LOL!
NEO, number 4 is neat. I'll never look at license plates the same again. Number 5 is just AWESOME. I had never thought about that. Now, I want one too! Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteI'm way a lot weirder than you are. And you sound a lot more tolerant than I am. Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope it's an incredible year.
ReplyDeleteNicki
lone pony: I cracked up when I remembered #4. I'm glad I don't go condition White (see Boston's Gun Bible 4/8). #5 will probably be when I get extra property.
ReplyDeletenicki: You can't prove it until it's printed.
Ah! But it IS printed! LOL
ReplyDelete#4 can be a sign of an obsessive-cumpulsive disorder. Watch out!
ReplyDeleteI love #5. That would be really cool. Can I come visit when you finish it?
funny jgf about the OCD thing, I'll check it out. I'll let you know about the observatory thing as soon as possible..
ReplyDeleteIt CAN be a sign of OCD, but not necessarily so. I find myself looking for patterns in weird stuff: walls, license plates, etc. I doubt I have OCD.
ReplyDeleteNot everything is a sign of a mental disorder.
Nice site!
ReplyDelete[url=http://dghkdivs.com/lyxp/gbml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nfxrmkam.com/jitg/ulwk.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
ReplyDeletehttp://dghkdivs.com/lyxp/gbml.html | http://syhlnsdf.com/ltqs/gern.html