25 January 2006

Epistemology in the East

I saw this article and had to wonder what these people would be thinking to support Iran? But, then I had to ask myself; what do they normally believe?

With a population of what; over a billion? Their caste system leaves a great populace in the most dire circumstances. Reincarnation from Hinduism/Buddhism. Well, the overall destination is a Void in their belief system. So, really: if they get blown up; who cares? I might come back as a roach or a tree. Or, if I did it right this time around; I won't comeback at all!

We shouldn't be surprised with this kind of thinking! They let millions of dollars come in country in aide, yet with all those brilliant minds (which there are many); the plight of the people is not an issue......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:05 PM

    I'm not surprised by anything they do or say. In the words of that theologian Remo Williams, India's two main exports are poverty and ingratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iran, so strong that it has to import foreigners to quell riots as they no longer trust their own police or army... reading the blogs from Iraq, Afghanistan and Iranians gives one a totally different perspective on Iran.

    One aide worker after the earthquake in Bam said that an Iranian man sidled up to him and whispered: "When can we be invaded?"

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.