I don't believe he's all that needy, NEO. I believe he's simply an attention hound. He can't tolerate being out of the limelight and seems to be one of those people who can't tell the difference between being famous or being infamous.
I believe he was erroneously not found guilty for those murders and what goes around comes around. Does it help to pray for people who may not believe in God? I don't know whether it does or not, but if I were to pray for him, it would be for him to grow up.
Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!
To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.
What's he gonna do now that he doesn't have Johnny Cochran to pull his chestnuts out of the fire?
ReplyDeleteHe's done himself in this time I think. To think he was once a hero and a role model.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe he's all that needy, NEO. I believe he's simply an attention hound. He can't tolerate being out of the limelight and seems to be one of those people who can't tell the difference between being famous or being infamous.
ReplyDeleteI believe he was erroneously not found guilty for those murders and what goes around comes around. Does it help to pray for people who may not believe in God? I don't know whether it does or not, but if I were to pray for him, it would be for him to grow up.