"Only one life, 'Twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last." Author Unknown
17 September 2007
Almost fully back
Sorry, it has been long since I have been around. I have been co-writing a book since last October. By last Friday, I was at almost at 78,000 words and ran into a couple of snags. One was a couple of posts ago and the other could be a post for another time. Well, my goal is to finish editing the book by this week (three weeks after my deadline). But, I am ready and raring. I have a lot to talk about and I will try to make my last post to be the last expose of the last mistake I made. I don't want to reciprocate the viceral hatred that was spewed out against me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had to go and read your last two posts before commenting here so that I would understand what you're talking about. I also left comments on them.
ReplyDeleteNeo, you were gone for so long I de-linked you. I figured you had quit blogging. I'll link you back up, and I hope you stay around for awhile!
Neo, I fell in love at 17 and have been married to the same man ever since. I'm one of those rare creatures who has been extremely lucky in love so I can't truly relate to this specific experience, but my husband and I have been betrayed by so-called personal friends. We have been used because we have good hearts and try to help people. Some of those people are really good at "helping themselves" to what's not theirs. One of them stole our car. I tracked him from Oklahoma to Texas and finally found the car sitting alongside the road. He had poured gasoline all over the seats and set it on fire! Never did find the sob! That's hardly the same thing you experienced but it is a betrayal of friendship nevertheless, and that's always hurtful, but those experiences have made us wiser and helped enable us to make good choices when it comes to friendships. Hopefully this experience with such a vindictive woman will help you make better choices too, but it's difficult. Pay attention to a woman's background and family, especially her parents if they're still living. Long distance relationships are pretty iffy, to say the least.
Maybe you should tell this person that you will pray for her. That usually sets them back a notch or two! :)
Anyway, welcome back to the blogosphere, Neo.
By the way, I made an addition to today's post letting people know that you're back.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gayle, you're the greatest. I envy you in meeting the love of your life when you were 17. I wish I were blessed so and could have the son I have now as my child. I came here to the midwest believe that here in the Bible belt of America; I'd find a nice hometown woman who would understand terms like honor, commitment, respect and loyalty. These last relationships have scraped away a little of the "green" and I look forward to God's woman for me.
ReplyDelete