I am sure you have all heard about the lunatic who wanted to sue God for the simple fact to show that anyone can sue anyone. At first I laughed because I thought it was a joke. I was a little indignant when I learned that it was serious. But, then the funniest realization waved over me, "let them sue"!
Now, before any of you try to contact my church or start praying for me; I have not renounced my belief that Jesus is the only way for a fallen, depraved, humanity to find forgiveness for their sins and be redeemed to a right relationship with God; which is solely based on His work on the cross and nothing we could do ourselves.
So, now that I have established that I am still a believer; let me show you why I like the idea of the case proceeding. If, the court acknowledges the case, and God is found guilty; atheists don't have a foot to stand on any longer. God being acknowledge means He exists! So, many people say that all "religions*" are the same; yet the denial of the existence of God cannot coexist the acceptance of the existence of God. Maybe, just maybe this case can nullify the absurdity of atheism. Atheists have a right to their opinion; however when there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary; it is clear that reasoning is no longer the excuse for clinging to such a mindless ideology.
* - Christianity has been classified as a religion; however it is better understood to be a relationship that the follower has with the Followee.
Interesting approach
ReplyDeleteHadn't thought of that.
Good point you make here, Neo. LOL! I like it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt must have been a lack of sleep. Now, I am thinking of pulling the post down just in case an atheist sees this and tells the defense to move for a mistrial! LOL!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the Catch-22 works in the good guy's favor!!
ReplyDeleteNote: I've moved my blog from Tom's Common Sense to Tom's Fireside Chat. Please change your blogroll and visit sometime. Thanks!