17 September 2007

Plausible Deniability?

Let me set the stage as to how I learned about the poor choice of words my person T added on the internet. She added one of my buddies to her friends list on myspace and forgot to remove him before posting her blogs attacking my character. So, my buddy stumbles across these blogs and sends them my way to be informative to the person I lifted so high to him, friends and family. He can be a witness that I may have shared my disappointment, but never attacked her character or openly told lies about her.

This all made me think about 1 Corinthians 4:5, where it says:

"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts." (emphasis added)

And that is what exactly happened here. We see it time and time again with corrupted officials on the bigger scale and lowly people like me on the small scale.

This really makes you think about the next email or blog you write. It also makes you think about the things you say and whether or not it was recorded.

Now, I have to go over everything I had written in the past to see what will bite me in the end. OUCH!!! I definitely added stupid comments in retaliation and there is no justification for it! Period! Angry or not, we need to rethink every decision before committing to it. I failed, to sift my thoughts last night through the Holy Spirit. So, I will suffer the consequences for my words and thoughts. So, remember my stupidity and hopefully it will help you not do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.