Life never goes the way you want and sometimes for the best. Back in December of 06, I had the pleasure of mentioning that I thought I found "the one". I made the mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial investment into something I really thought was going somewhere. Unfortunately, the stupid idiot I am, I fell for the lies again. Worse yet, this one topped the charts on hypocrisy. She basically does not want to reciprocate the sacrifices required in a relationship and says she was dragging me along. I made two trips to Califormia (which shows commitment), which costed some cash and when it was her to turn to reciprocate; COLD FEET.
She basically says hasta no vista and then cyber-stalks me. She wishes me no ill will but basically lies to her family and friends about me and assassinates my character online.
Addendum:
She says these were private thoughts the were brought to my attention. Yet this was definitely by God's providence see this diatribe against me. And then she apologizes for being caught rather than for writing the lies. Supposedly this doesn't go throughout the world but if my friend stumbled on these words of hate and he gets the real story from me; what are the people going to assume who do not have the whole story on her side. Worse yet, any discerning person could see the contradictory statements in the messages, but choose to say "You were so much better" instead of "Your statements are inconsistent. You talk about him being a nice guy and a jerk in the same story."
Now, I have a question for you ladies?
If you tell a guy to bounce (leave you alone and go your own way) and while you have hurt him, he basically respects your wishes; Why stalk and insult him for doing so?
Now, I have to deal with the immaturity of someone who said they were a Christian to turn around and behave so foul. Please people help me understand how is it that when a guy tries to show integrity, he basically gets labeled everything understand, to console a guilty conscience?
Neo, please don't let bad experiences like this make you bitter. All women aren't like that, I promise! I don't know why she's doing what she's doing because I can't get inside anyone's head who is capable of such dispicable behavior. Evidently she's not wrapped to tight. She's probably one of those Californians who are 30 cents short of a quarter!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks Gayle. You know, I don't know at times if I want to pursue another relationship if the outcome is to be crapped on for the umteenth time be a "professor" of Christ. Mind you, I am infintely less perfect than the LORD and know that I always don't practice what I preach. But, to go online (oops, "private" online community) and spew hatred and justify it as a personal thought when many of the people who get a chance to read it; met me and now will believe her.
ReplyDeleteShe won't show them the poems. She won't show the endearing emails about her, her family, etc. She won't talk about the prayers for her well being, her wonderful kids, her mother in surgery or even her brother and sister in law who lost their child last year. She just painted me as some inept, incoherent, immature, ill-advised, incompetent father. I know that's not who I am and those who know me personally would testify to that (maybe not Armed & Christian, LOL!). I know I am a good man and father, and I look forward to blessing the right woman and being blessed the same so God can get the glory from our friendship/ relationship/ marriage.
1) Glad to see you back online. That bitch was taking too much time away from your blogging as well as taking up the time you could've been hanging out with me.
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean you'll actually start returning my calls within 24-hours?
2) I am really, really sorry this one didn't work out, NEO. I know how committed you were (sometimes I thought you needed to be committed! After all, a woman in Commie-fornicatia?!) to the relationship, and I know the things she told you that kept you going. My heart goes out to you, Bro, because I know how badly you just want to be in a marriage that truly reflects Christ and His church.
3) Dude, I know I've said it a million times; to you, to our friends, and to the boys--it still bears repeating: All women are fundamentally insane. The trick is to find one who has an insanity you can deal with. Until you discover the particular brand of insanity with which a woman is bestowed, it is best to keep your distance.
4) IIRC, Mr. B and I offered to give the OK to any woman with whom you wanted to become involved. I don't really want to go there, but ya know your own track record with picking women hasn't been that great. Hmmm...Come to think of it, after meeting Karen, I don't think Mr. B is qualified, either. Why don't you just let me find you a nice girl? You know I'll have your best interests in mind.
5) They don't call it "Black man's Kryptonite" for nothing.