17 September 2007

Can They Blame Us?

Is was reading this news article is about the lack of support Evangelicals are giving to the GOP. Obviously, it is not an issue because they would have honoured their commitments to their evangelical base. Fortunately, my trust is in Someone Who has a very good track record in keeping and fulfilling promises. I really want to see what comes of these Values based debates. They better have something substantial and something consistent to sway the tide that they have lost.

3 comments:

  1. They haven't lost me yet.

    The DemonicRats are so terrifying that I will tolerate a lot to keep them out of power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's still plenty of time, NEO. We really have no clue who the frontrunner is going to be yet. I heard on Sunday the Newt Gingrich may run for President. We'll know in about two weeks.

    I agree with Shoprat that I'll tolerate a lot to keep the Dem's away from the White House. That would be a disaster. This country would really be damned if that should happen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I do not like the direction the GOP is going. I agree that it is still better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.