24 April 2006

Where did he go?

Sorry, all. I'm in coding limbo. Too many subroutines & functions to write & debug. Also, decided to add an extra complication to the project I am working on. However, the new change requires in different logic stream that I had developed a few months back but thought I lost the codes. Found them today, right under my nose. Anyway, I hope to come up with something constructive soon. For now, you'll probably see a comment from me on one of your sites. Caio!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun ...... NOT! ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Neo. We will see you whenever you get done with whatever it is you are doing, but you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all them big words, no wonder you are a tired black man.
    You are just one of those sit in a chair, type till your fingers hurt,religious fanatics,with an uncontrolable urge to find some black women that will put up with you.
    Good luck Neo,

    Can you tell a gun toting republican what it is you do for a living? Sounds like it's a lot of do hickying with the computer thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there, done that WAY too many times - always had the Advil nearby.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.