25 April 2006

Doesn't Affect Anyone?

I don;'t know if any of you heard about this story or maybe I am just real late on the article. But, it's about the second-graders who were forced to hear about a gay marriage and their parents were not allowed to opt their kids out of class and may never have that option. Fact or Fiction? I don't think it to be fiction, but were it the case; we're not too far from it being reality. Look at the other story of the kid not able to express his views on homosexuality posted at the Liberty Zone.

So, if homosexuality get's carte blanche treatment; why not Christianity? This is exactly what I was talking about from a previous post about the next deviancy to take stronger root in our society.

So, if we let people just live their lives, why don't they let us live ours? You see, when we start acquiescing we introduce more chaos and less order. This issue will not die down; it will forever be on the landscape. But, I am so glad no one really gets hhurt here!

7 comments:

  1. Hi CCC,
    The following article might be of assistance.
    Parents Protest Children's Book on Gay Marriage
    http://www.family.org/cforum/briefs/a0040250.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acquiescense is just as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If parents can't remove their children from that specific class, they certainly have the right to remove them from the entire school. That's what I would do, and then I'd either homeschool them or send them to a private school.

    Some will argue that private schools are expensive and many cannot afford it. To that, I say I know a single mother who doesn't have a college education who sends her child to a private school. She works her butt off, drives an old beat-up car (but it gets her where she wants to go) lives in a dinky apartment with her daughter, and works two jobs. But she does this so that her child won't be subjected to this sort of thing. Where there is a will, there is a way, but it involves sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Bill D: Don't insult me with that Separation crap! Read the law correctly! You pragmatic pansies jump on a law you do not understand and cower when someone wants to exercise the same privilege that you have! It's the right to freedom of expression! You want me to believe you? Cite the law in the Consitiution and let's take out your stining presuppositions and read it correctly!

    Secondly, if we should not be shielded from homosexuality & islam; why not Christianity. Yeah moron! Christianity! Oh, don't wet your pants idiot but look at your comments? YOU INCLUDED ISLAM! A STINKING RELIGION!

    Are you so stupid as to decry tolerance that you can't smell your rank odor of intolerance! Are you so detached from truth that you will embrace anything that doesn't directly affect your pathetic behind?

    Don't be part of the intellectually inept who decry RELATIVITY! Use at least 1% of the supposed 10% of our brains were SUPPOSEDLY using. You cannot have all religions being acceptable because at least one has to be wrong! They all can't be right! So, I choose not to stradle but be committed to my faith, and idiots like you insult me for trying to be consistent? SHUT UP!

    Do you have kids? I pray not because they will most likely turn out to be sociopaths and degenerates draining on society! I have a son and I am a responsible parent and understand the awesome task of raising children. So, the next time you choose to make a comment; pull your head out of your end first so the crap doesn't end up here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Neo ... that bill d is just wacked. If he ever has kids, that will be the time his views will come back and bite him in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:36 AM

    that's a major correct on that one abfreedom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Constitution reads,
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
    The so-called, "wall of seperation" between church and state is a precedent that developed after the Constitution was written.

    Not that Seperation of Church and State is wrong.

    But the liberal definition seems to be "Seperation of American life and Christianity."
    That's simply NOT in the Constitution.

    Neo, it's absolutely ridiculous that this would happen. Kids aren't even supposed to pray before meals, but parents aren't even informed about this. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.