30 April 2006

Addition to the list

I came across this blog called "Tom's Common Sense" because of, non other than, the Educated Shoprat. I look forward to reading the content. But, what struck me was his ingenious web design. I love the scrolling concept. I think I am getting inspired to redo my site. And yes, Armed & Christian, it's my right! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Don't know why, but I couldn't get the "Tom's Common Sense" blog to load, except for the heading.

    I like your blog. At least I know it will load. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to make a connection for you. I hope you enjoy his blog.

    gayle, I have never had a problem with his blog except when blogger is on the outs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neo, Soc - Thank you for visiting my blog! Appreciate the complements on the posts and the design! BTW - I will blogroll your site when I get the chance.

    gayle - Blogger has been, well, flaky. But then again, it is free, so some things can be expected. I have had problems even today trying to log into my own account.

    bill d & Neo, Soc - the scrolling scripts can be found on www.dynamicdrive.com under "scrollers". The particular one that I used is "Pausing up-down message scroller" since it is cross-browser capable. Feel free to look at the code source of the blog to get an idea how it's implemented. Note - it is written in JavaScript, so it can be somewhat tempermental.

    Everyone else - Thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.