First and foremost, I am wishing you a Happy Ressurection Day!
What do you write on a day so awesome so reverent? What do you write about a King so Grand, so Majestic, so Loving? What do you write about Friend who sacrificed His own life to give you an opportunity to live within the Comforts of Eternal Joy?
There is so much to write, and I encourage you all to leave something as well. I want to reflect on somethings my son, Joshua, said:
We were in the store the other day and he wanted to play "Rock, Paper, Scissors". I said, "Okay". So, here we go, first hand, I'm ready, I winning this one, I have the one he'll never guess, then he says:
"Rock, Paper, God!"
"Uh-oh! Did he say what I think he said?" I asked myself. Then we go to the next hand:
"Rock, Paper, Jesus!"
"Yes, he did! Foiled on two (2) hands. He asked me what I had, and I said nothing could compare to his answer."
That was TOTALLY AWESOME that he is understanding (not brainwashed) that there is Someone in this existence of ours that far surpasses our intellect, power and prowess.
Happy easter, and I'm glad your son understands "The Son".
ReplyDeleteThank cp! I just read the post to him and he is cracking up. Enjoy your day today!
ReplyDeleteKids seem to have a surprise a day .. :-)
ReplyDeleteA big Happy Easter! to you and your son Neo ...
ya should've come back with "Rock, Paper, Holy Ghost" NEO! Not that it would have mattered, cause he whooped ya twice!
ReplyDeleteYou just gotta love a kid like that, and I know you do!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific and uplifting post. Kids like that means there is hope for humanity yet! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, Neo. Blessings! :)
Very Cool! Kids can teach us adults a lot.
ReplyDelete