09 April 2006

Loving God's Beauty

Being a SBCM (Single Black Christian Male: Hint! Hint!), I have a lot of time to admire God's excellent craft in women. I am not a gawker!

I am working on a story and will be doing surveys from women because the story will be about a woman. While I was at the supermarket today, I chose to poll this young lady in front of me at the register who was buying a gift for her grandmother. People, God broke the mold on this woman. She had to be about 5'1-2", white, the most amazing tiger eyes and the physique of a goddess. She said she was 27, with four (4) kids. I don't know if that was the truth or line to get rid of the creep bothering her. I would love to have known her better, and four kids is nothing. I wanted many kids anyway. I soooo badly wanted to ask for her number. If I find favor from God, we'll cross paths again. If you people see her, please send her back my way. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate or post the rest of the day. I'll be fantasizing for a bit, please permit me that. I don't ask a whole lot.

Anyway, I'll try to throw something out there later today or tomorrow before the IT onslaught this week at the university. Caio!

14 comments:

  1. I may not be 27, but I have 4 kids and I certainly wouldn't have been trying to rid of you! ;-) Enjoy your thoughts.. yes indeed we are all gifts of God's craft. It may be in our eyes, it may be in our hands... no matter, it is the soul that we see in ones eyes. Perhaps you saw something through her eyes that gave you pause of gratitude. It is never wrong to take time for gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to women you just have to go for broke. Let me know when you head out to Cali - I'll take you to the beach and you'll have a bevy of hot bodied women to choose from (Girlfriend Disclaimer: Not that I look - and they can't hold a canle to my girl anyway - Not that I look).

    Well, good luck with that. Hope you meet her again. Next time just tell her you have four kids as well and the two of you would make a nice remake of the Brady Bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geeze, Neo -- you're totally HOT! You should have just gone for broke and asked for a number! Come on, pal! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe God had already put her in your path. Sounds like an opportunity wasted, but hopefully you'll get a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An attractive female of our species is the ultimate proof that we did not evolve from ape-like ancestors. While gawking at them and drooling over them is sin, recognizing and appreciating their beauty is recognition of the ultimate Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Shoprat's comment: "Recognizing and appreciating their beauty is recognition of the ultimate Artist."

    I must tell you that you have one of the most honest and open faces I have seen yet on the internet. If I were single (and younger) I would be interested. (Don't get any ideas, mister! lol!)

    All I am trying to say in my stumbling-bumbling way, is that you are an attractive male, so don't cut yourself short. And if you see her again... for goodness sake ask for her number!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:26 AM

    pamela reece: Thanks for the encouragement. If we ever have to meet; I'll need the kids ages because I can't show up empty handed! LOL!

    james manning: I am so glad that you don't look! LOL! The Brady Bunch only had six (6); but there was also Eight is Enough.

    nicki: Thanks for the pep talk.

    american crusader: I will definitely not waste the next time around.

    shoprat: Couldn't have said that any better. Can I borrow that line? If I see here, I will try to use it.

    gayle: Thanks. But, isn't TexasFred the next person in line to take your hand in marriage? LOL!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL YOUR COMMENTS WERE QUITE ENCOURAGING AND I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GENTLE IN NOT BLASTING ME OF ALL PEOPLE FOR HAVE A PROBLEM "TALKING".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi neo! Havent visited in a while - I lost my link list a while back and it's taken me a while to re-track down everyone.

    I was going to say what everyone else said here. :) .

    As for your disclaimer, it's refreshing to hear a man of God also admit that he IS human, DOES feel human attraction, and that's not necessarily a badge of disgrace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:52 PM

    Had the body of a goddess and four kids? Yeah, where did she keep that body--in a trunk in her attic? Which goddess was that again? The personality of Kali and the build of Andrea Dworkin? Dude, stay away from the trailer parks and let me & Mr. B pick your next woman. You ought to know by now that on your own you are a psycho magnet. You know I am busting your chops for your own protection. My recommendation would be to start looking for a woman when you can get that dog of yours to start listening to you and stop using your living room as a bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came back in to wish you a wonderful Easter weekend, Neo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neo, I've learned the most important thing about someone is that they bow their knee to the Lord. Yeah, beauty is great, but where her heart is makes her beautiful! I also love what Shoprat said, he's always impressing me. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:03 AM

    well said Lone Pony. Actually, I was talking to Armed & Christian about how my ex-wife had the physique of a goddess and the disposition of a viper. I agree, prayerfully the spirit is submitted to our Creator nad follows the instructions of Romans 10:9; Galations 5:22-23; Ephesians 5:18. Find that person and you'll see beauty beyond all imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Man! She was one evil woman. Dude, if we were Catholic, you would totally be up for sainthood after dealing with her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Way too funny A&C. I was a Catholic, does that count for anything? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Attention to those who have nothing to offer other than mindless drill or just want to harass me: DROP DEAD!

To the others whom I have enjoyed over the years, don't waste you breath on those morons. We have better things to do like contributing to society in a positive way.